WHAT IS A DPO?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) makes it compulsory for some organizations to appoint a data protection officer (DPO), an expert in data protection law and practice.
OUR DPO SERVICES WILL:
- Takes over the role of the Data Protection Officer in an organization in line with GDPR requirements
- Serves as an independent expert inside an organization
- Deals with privacy and data protection issues and offers internal advice
- Trains staff on data protection matters and raises privacy awareness
- Conducts all relevant communications with the Data Protection Authorities
- Aids or deals with customer communications on privacy and data protection matters.